There are some activities and initiatives the Trust generally does not fund. However, if they are part of an integrated long term change strategy, they may be considered.
The Trust does not generally make grants to:
- Sporting groups
- Schools and early childhood centres
- Out-of-school care programmes
- Rest homes and hospitals
- Environmental groups
- Disaster relief organisations
- Well established, uniformed youth groups.
Also, we don't usually make grants towards:
- The purchase of land or buildings
- The promotion of religion
- Building alterations
- Overseas travel
- Projects already completed.