Applying for funding
Our strategy for 2010 - 2014 is to focus all that we do as a Trust, including our grant making, on working towards a more socially just and inclusive Aotearoa New Zealand.
Within this, our main focus areas are Māori Development and Disadvantaged Children and their Families.
Applications with a focus on other especially marginalised groups may also be considered.
If you're interested in applying for funding, we strongly suggest you do all of the following:
- Check what we want to fund, by looking at our strategy
- Read about organisations we have supported recently
- Have a look at the list of things we don't usually fund
- Read about our process and timelines
- And only then click here to apply on line
Applications to round one of 2014 are now closed.
Round two of 2014 will open later in the year and will close for applications on 11 July 2014.
Please note, each organisation may only apply once per calendar year.
If you've checked the strategy but you're still not clear whether you fit our criteria or focus, we'd love to talk to you. Give us a call on (04) 472 8876.